PROJECT A~









“ Hello!, 

I started to create some BOM EvoX stuff for myself to complete my looks, and it become a serious project now named ABYSSAL and I start to share with you and now they are on Market Place! 

I will share with you more and more. In this picture, I am wearing Face tech and my first cyber eyes I made, picture details below :)"

TRY DEMO HERE


~ +Abyssal+  Project A ~ FaceTech BOM + EYES Lelutka Evo X Tintable (2 Different FaceTech Models + Magenta & Cyan Cyberpunk Eyes BOM - EvoX Applies) BUY FROM ABYSSAL MP



~ [The Forge] ~  Monique Outfit, HUDPACK (Rigged For: Legacy / Perky, Maitreya and Ebody. 24 Colours Over 7 Surfaces. Top and Bodice Can Be Worn SeperatelyMAINSTORE



~ K&S ~  Underground Backdrop  (270 LI / MOD-Comes with Light version too) TP to K&S MAINSTORE



~ Izzie's BOM Aegyo Sal  Eyebags Dark  TP to IZZIEs MAINSTORE







~ SAC M870 4 TASK Shotgun v2.01 FULL


~ SOLE::: SA - Collar Mk.1 (Black) (fm)

~ SOLE::: SA - Nucleus (White) (Unrigged)



NOTE: Please TRY DEMO before purchase.

Head ~ Lelutka Evolution X Avalon / 
~ Body ~ Legacy 

Comments