TRUSTING / 信頼する~

 


"To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved."

I would like to show you my two favorites from Tokyo Zero in this month. I am into Shibari/Kinbaku in real life for years and it is not about sex, it is all about trusting, something special and unique ceremony... I always loved some arty shibari themed items on Second Life. This Statue made by DBS is one of the most realistic one I've ever seen in SL and actually they have more girls that I wanna show you in the future. This is one of them and I wanted to have this pleasure and share with you.

Also I'm showing you very arty Japanese bedroom set by BD, the bed is rare gacha, so you can guess (evil grins) how animations are. FM, FF, MM, FFM, MMF so what's happening at there :) I could enjoy more cuddle animations too and you can collect decor pieces, I added 1-2 of my personal items I like (there's demo at event area), I found this set super esthetic and adorable with my new shibari girl, they look good together.

Visit Tokyo Zero for them and click here for closeup pictures and details










》TOKYO ZERO is still running!



~  DBS (Digital Beauty Series) -Kinbaku Statue ( Original size is 17 LI / Comes with Light, Modify)  TP to TOKYO ZERO


~  Bee Designs Niko bedroom Gacha Fatpack (05 Bee Designs Niko Bedroom RARE 11 Prims, Back Panel, 5 Prims, Small Accessories 1 Prim each, pouf 3 Prims (Please Check vendor for seeing pieces)   TP to TOKYO ZERO

Extra Items Abyss Added (They doent come with this set, Abyss decorated how She likes)
+Half-Deer+ Flower Bonsai Tree - Dark Pink (M)
LOVE - BLOSSOM EDGING
LOVE Candles
Love Incense Stones
LOVE Blossom Scatters
Some Hemp Ropes Decor


~ ANTAYA :: Yukata "Azumi" Kimono



NOTE: Please TRY DEMO before purchase.

Head ~ Lelutka Evolution X
~ Body ~ Legacy

Comments