SANGUINE~


Its Halloween Month and time to create some scary creative looks! I created my fist Halloween look with the items I found at two events. 

Second Life 2021 Halloween Shop & Hop is full of gifts! Most of my accessories and make up are free and my outfit too! I also visit TWS to complete my look!

Details are here! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Visit this year's Hop Shop event if you dare!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND LIFE HALLOWEEN SHOP&HOP is RUNNING!!


- 280 Second Life Content Creators are participating. (20 per region, 14 regions total) 

- Creators will give a 20% or more discount on items and all of them will have a free (non-group) gift for shoppers.

~ Sintiklia ~ Hair Yasmine  - SL HOP SHOP HALLOWEEN GIFT!  

~  AtaMe ~ Lilly Fat Pack Dress - SL HOP SHOP HALLOWEEN GIFT! (Abyss added some blood, dress comes with color hud / no bloody option)

~  Midoa ~ Meisa Lipstick  - SL HOP SHOP HALLOWEEN GIFT!  

~  VENGE ~ 'Possession' Facepaint - Lelutka Evo X 50% - SL HOP SHOP HALLOWEEN GIFT!  

~ LOVE ~ GLITTER COBWEB 9 - SL HOP SHOP HALLOWEEN GIFT!  

~  !SIDIKA SAKA! ~ Heal me BOM/EvoX version / at SL HOP SHOP STORE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THE WAREHOUSE SALE is RUNNING!


Another super event The Warehouse sale has some dark themed products too! I completed my look with nails and some face scars from the event!

~ . The Rotting Lab ~ Spent Scar Fatpack - Medium Scar Mirror 50%  (52 different layers with many color tones, mirrored versions)  TP to WAREHOUSE SALE SL

~ Ladybird x Quirky ~ Sanguine Nails    TP to WAREHOUSE SALE SL



-----------------------------------------------------------------


NOTE: Please TRY DEMO before purchase.

Head ~ Lelutka Evolution X
~ Body ~ Legacy


CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO







Comments