COMFORTABLY NUMB~

 




" ...There is no pain, you are receding

A distant ship smoke on the horizon

You are only coming through in waves

Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying

When I was a child I had a fever

My hands felt just like two balloons

Now I've got that feeling once again

I can't explain, you would not understand

This is not how I am

I have become comfortably numb... "



~ Darkness Chamber Fair, will run TODAY!

~ Mod-ify, will run TODAY!



~ Normandy ~ Blade Bodysuit (Rigged for Legacy, LPerky, Maitreya, Freya, HG, Kupra, pack comes with Color/tint HUD / Mod) TP to DARKNESS CHAMBER FAIR

~ Normandy ~ Fuze Leg Augment (Rigged for Legacy F-M, Maitreya, Freya, HG, Kupra, Gianni, Jake / pack comes with Color/tint HUD / 10 Patterns / Mod) TP to DARKNESS CHAMBER FAIR

 

~  Tableau Vivant ~ BRAY HAIR FATPACK Windy / Black+White HUD (Rigged and Non rigged Mesh, Resize / Normal and Windy options / Each pack contains: 1 mesh non rigged windy hair, 1 mesh rigged normal hair / 1 HUD with 20 tint options) TP to TABLEAU VIVANT MAINSTORE 



Izzie's ~ Catwa - Metallic Eye Make-Up 16 / BOM Pack Catwa / Abyss wears pack on Lelutka and it works / (18 Colors)  TP to IZZIE'S MAINSTORE

Izzie's ~ Catwa - CATWA Aiko Lip Tint Pale Nude Darker / BOM Pack Catwa / Abyss wears pack on Lelutka and it works / (6 Colors)  TP to IZZIE'S MAINSTORE



~  !R! Synth-o Ear Tap/ Left

~ Head ~ Lelutka Evolution

~ Body ~ Legacy Perky

Comments